We're pleased to announce the launch of our redesigned Red Hat Customer Portal homepage.
The previous design served our customers well, but we saw the potential to clarify available content, highlight special announcements and updates more flexibly, and offer more personalized content to logged-in users.
- The search feature is prominently placed on the homepage so you can quickly find helpful content.
- New users without an account can easily register or recover a lost password.
- Logged-in users are presented with a list of next steps to help them be successful with their subscriptions.
- Trending content is surfaced so you can easily engage with community discussions.
- Snapshots of support cases and subscriptions are displayed for logged-in users.
Why redesign the homepage?
Of the two million visitors per year to the Red Hat Customer Portal homepage, data shows that people most often navigate to support, subscriptions, or product content. By placing links to product documentation front and center, we have improved discoverability, enhanced the onboarding experience, and created personalized paths more closely aligned with your goals. The new design provides you with direct access to content that will help you solve product issues quickly.
Read More ...